- Grayson Smiley, Slade Smiley‘s 12 year old son, had surgery yesterday to debulk his inoperable brain tumor.
Gretchen Rossi tweeted this a few hours ago:
Grayson is out of surgery, but we need your prayers right now
- Grayson is in all our prayers.
Kim and her mother, back when they were still on good terms
- The original Honey Boo-Boo, Kim Zolciak is getting another season of her spin-off, “Don’t Be Tardy For the Wedding”, next spring. Wedding did very well in the ratings, so Bravo TV is giving it another go-round. The new title is unknown at this time.
- Kandi Burruss’ spin-off, “Kandi’s Factory”, is currently in production.
- Eddie Cibrian , former husband of cast member Brandi Glanville, has been seen out and about sans wedding ring, wife LeAnn Rimes was sprung from the boobie hatch long enough to do a concert, which she cancelled at the last minute.
- Adrienne Maloof and Dr. Paul Nassif have settled child visitation in their on-going divorce wars.
- Lisa Vanderpump‘s spin-off, “SUR”, is in production.
andy and jill cozying up during Monday’s taping
- LuAnn de Lesseps did not look like her impeccably-groomed self at the Real Housewives of New York Season 5 reunion. Very strange.
- If you didn’t catch Alex McCord and Simon van Kempen on “Couples Therapy” last week, be sure to read Simon’s recap here. The look on Simon’s face as he watched his other cast mates: PRICELESS.
- Of course, Jill Zarin managed to upstage the reunion by her return to Bravo TV and Watch What Happens Live, next Monday after Part 2 of the reunion.
marysol and elsa patton
- Other than the low ratings, the only news is from Peter Rosello, both junior and senior, the ex-husband and son of Alexia Echevarria. the elder Peter was returned to prison for a parole violation, while the junior Peter was arrested for beating up a homeless person. Alexia’s younger son, Frankie, continues to recover from a near-fatal car crash last year.
caroline manzo at the season 3 reunion
At least ’til after Part 3 of the reunion. The rumors and mostly fake stories are flying around on twitter like a swarm of bees. I can’t keep up, but one of the stories about Melissa Gorga is the family has moved to the shore house in Tom’s River, New Jersey. We’ll be hearing bankruptcy stories about the Gorga’s soon, I predict.
The Real Housewives of New Jersey reunion Part 3 airs Sunday on Bravo TV. Our long national nightmare will finally end.