UPDATE; Adrienne Maloof has released the following statement:
“I’m so sorry that this is happening but my children are my life and sometimes we need to do what’s best for them,” Adrienne tells Radar Online. She and Paul have been married nearly nine years and have three children together.
Separations are always tough, especially when children are involved. It is sure to be a difficult time for Adrienne and Paul now that they are no longer living together but have to juggle their children back and forth.
Adrienne adds, “It’s an unfortunate situation but, I have to have my kids best interest at heart.”
Well folks, looks like the marriage of Adrienne Maloof of the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills and Dr. Paul Nassif has bitten the dust.
Adrienne is the richest of all the RH’s in the franchise, worth an estimated $300M. despite recent losses in her partnership with her brothers in the Palms Casino and Resort in Las Vegas.
So, to do the math:
Real Housewives of Orange County:
- Vicki Gunvalson and husband Donn.
- Tamra Barney and husband Simon.
- Jeana Keough and Matt Keough.
Real Housewives of Beverly Hills:
- Taylor Armstrong filed for divorce from Russell Armstrong before his suicide death in August 2011
Real Housewives of DC:
- Cat Ommanney and Charles Ommaney
- Michaele Salahi and Tareq Salahi, when she ran off on her “Journey “ with guitarist Neal Schon.
- Mary Amons and Rich Amons
- Stacie Turner and Jason Turner
Real Housewives of Atlanta
- Nene Leakes and Gregg Leakes had a faux divorce for the cameras.
Real Housewives of New York:
- Luann de Lesseps and Count Alex de Lesseps
Reality TV is certainly hard on marriage!