Slade claims this pic is from the 2003 Tour de France
UPDATE APRIL 6, 2012: To say Slade Smiley is a liar is to make all other liars look good. After so many searches came here to find the truth that this website temporarily crashed, people who actually know something about the Tour de France, bicycles, uniforms and teams came in to prove that Slade Smiley is…guess what? Still a liar!
Read the most recent comments.
Yes, Slade Smiley really was a championship bike racer in Anchorage Alaska as a teenager. I haven’t found evidence that he was ever in the Tour de France, or for that matter that he was ever considered for the Olympics. But the fact that anything that came out of his mouth was true is a revelation!
Apparently he’s been lying about his age all over the internet as well. More recent posts state 1973, when, in fact, he was born in 1968. Come on Slade, your older son Gavin is at least 20 by now. This is the child he had with Rose Smiley, whom he was once married to, not to be confused with Grayson Smiley,11, the child he doesn’t support.
In other thoughts on last night’s episode:
- Good on Terry and Heather Dubrow for participating in the mud race.
- As Tamra Barney evolves, she, like Teresa Giudice, is becoming more likable. Simon Barney was an albatross around her neck. She should be thanking Bravo TV every day for giving her the economic freedom to leave him.
- Vicki, Vicki Vicki. Everybody knows that the pathology report is given to the surgeon while the patient is still under anesthesia on the table. It’s wonderful that Briana is well, her drama comes up later in the season.
- Did Gretchen Rossi pretend to sprain her ankle so she has an excuse for doing poorly on her PussyCat Dolls appearance? Like the voice is gone from screaming at Vicki?
- Brooks Ayers is kind of controlling, isn’t he? Karma, Vicki
- Last night, Bravo TV tweeted: Who knew Alexis Bellino had so much in her head? When your employer mocks you, whoa!
ANOTHER UPDATE: Friend @leighmarker send me this:
Slade Smiley circa 1987
For some “old” news on Slade Smiley, go to Your Mama. Too funny!