This is a ballpark figure ranking, from top to bottom. Only current housewives are on this list.
- Adrienne Maloof of the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills, with her vast fortune of both inherited money and her business holdings: $300 Million
- Bethenny Frankel of Bethenny Ever After, earned $120 Million on the sale of SkinnyGirlCocktails, in addition to all her other enterprises
- Lisa Vanderpump of the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills, with her real estate holdings, her successful restaurants, and her sale of all her restaurants in England. $65 Million
- Kandi Burruss of the Real Housewives of Atlanta, the Grammy Award winning singer/songwriter $35 Million
- Kyle Richards, the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills: $20 Million. Husband Mauricio Umansky is a very successful realtor. Kyle has written a book, and is in a commercial for Turbo-Tax
- Ramona Singer, the Real Housewives of New York $18 Million Ramona owns a consignment business that is highly successful, in addition to her jewelry line which she sells on QVC, and her own brand of Pinot Grigio.
- Melissa Gorga the Real Housewives of New Jersey $15 Million according to Celebrity Net Worth, but whatever Joe Gorga does for a living is in dispute. More Information On Joe Gorga This figure is highly doubtful.
- Caroline Manzo Real Housewives of New Jersey, $8 Million, the major business in the Manzo family, the Brownstone, is reportedly mortgaged to the hilt, Al Manzo was fired by Gov. Christie last year from his job on the Water Commission due to a residency dispute, and they are in litigation over BlkWater Beverages.
- Vicki Gunvalson of the Real Housewives of Orange County works, and Coto Insurance, her company, is successful $7 Million
- Jacqueline Laurita of the Real Housewives of New Jersey is also in litigation, named in an $ 8M. lawsuit over the shenanigans going on with the Signature Group owned by husband Chris Laurita, worth $5.5 Million, according to Celebrity Net Worth
- Kathy Wakile , as with all the New Jersey group, no visible means of support except Bravo $5 Million
- Nene Leakes of the Real Housewives of Atlanta $3.5 Million with all her hustle, if this is not true yet, it probably will soon be.
- Gretchen Rossi of the Real Housewives of Orange County,$3 Million, most of it from the late Jeff Beitzel , but could be losing ground due to lawsuits brought by Jay Photoglou and RonAnn Meyers, her former business partner, and the care and feeding on boyfriend Slade Smiley for more on the controversy over Jeff Beitzel’s estate and the fight with Jay Photoglou, go to
- Phaedra Parks of the Real Housewives of Atlanta $2 Million, as a successful attorney with her fingers in many pies.
- LuAnn de Lesseps $2 Million as part of her divorce settlement with Count de Lesseps and a $500,000 salary for Season 5 of the Real Housewives of New York
- Kim Richards, of the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills is losing her $20,000 per month child support from Gregory Davis, the father of 2 of her 4 children, unless she receives something in residuals from her extensive childhood acting career, her reported net worth of $2M. is inaccurate.
- Kim Zolciak $1.5 Million, other than “Tardy for the Party” made mostly laying on her back, though she has an upcoming spin-off show “ Don’t Be Tardy for the Wedding” premiering on Bravo in the spring
- Tamra Barney $500,000 seems accurate, mostly salary from the Real Housewives of Orange County.
- Alexis Bellino $500,000, according to Celebrity Net Worth, but other than her Bravo TV salary, Alexis is broke and fronting
- Sheree Whitfield $250,000 , another one broke and fronting, the house being built is owned by her mother, Christian Louboutin and Gucci have the remainder of her cash.
- Cynthia Bailey $50,000, if that, as the modeling jobs dry up. Cynthia Bailey has a modeling agency, and is holding a Model Search event this weekend (real time) in Birmingham,Alabama. Her household seems to be supported mostly through child support received from actor Leon Robinson, baby daddy.
In the negative number category:
- Teresa Giudice -11Million , as she pays off the creditors after withdrawing her bankruptcy petition, she may be worth -4 million or so now.
- Sonja Morgan –$20 Million, other than the $500,000, no word on the Real Housewives of New York’s status. She is still fighting with JP Morgan heir over their divorce settlement.
Marlo Hampton From God.